To ensure the Earth is a clean, green, sustainable and safe place not only for this generation, but also for generations to follow.
We will strive to support this endeavor by applying reasonable and practical steps that will help contribute to achieve a greener and cleaner environment.
- Comply with, and exceed all applicable environmental legislations and other green initiative requirements.
- Reduce wastage of water, energy and other natural resources as much as possible; both at the office and at home.
- Minimize printing of paper documents wherever possible and try to achieve 100% eDocumentation ASAP.
- Reduce toner consumption by implementing light font colors or apply grey-scale mode for all our prints.
- Encourage our customers to switch to and accept eDocuments instead of printed bills.
- Efficiently use energy resources across our offices: Switch off all electrical devices & AC before exiting the room.
- Recycle & reuse office stationery and other materials as much as possible.
- Include “Environmental Protection & Pollution Prevention” as an integral part of all policy making procedures.
- Create awareness for our employees & our customers by using a “Go Green Message” in every outgoing email.
- Empower & encourage our employees to come up with innovative “Go Green” ideas from time to time.
- Communicate and implement this “Green Pledge” across the Group’s network and hierarchy and to all our external partners and stakeholders.